Kitchen remodeling can be a daunting task when you think of it as one big project. We break it down into small manageable pieces for you so that you can control everything from project planning to installation to caring for your new cabinetry.
Ask yourself some questions about your home, your family and your living style to help guide you to the right solution. By realistically assessing your living style, you can plan for economical and space-saving solutions to help you build perfect, usable spaces for your family’s daily needs.
- Where does your family generally eat meals? Where would you like your family to eat after the remodeling project is complete? How many members of your family are there?
- Do you need to provide space for a kitchen table?
- Do you require space for other activities that will take place in your kitchen, e.g. Laundry, Homework, Bills, Computer Work
- Do you need to make accommodations for children or disabled family members?
- What is your entertaining style? Casual? Elegant? Large gatherings? Intimate get-togethers?
- What are your food storage habits? Do you store non-perishables? Do you commonly buy items and freeze them?
- What are your recycling needs?
Think about where you feel most at home. Is it in a modern room with sleek lines and bold colors? Is it in a cozy retreat with soft hues and plush trimmings? Take a look at the other rooms in your house and try to envision how your new kitchen can complement your existing style.
- What colors do you like?
- Do you have a design style preference? Some examples of design styles include:
– Sleek & Modern
– Transitional & Progressive
– Simple & Functional
– Earthy & Natural
Browse our galleries or stop into one of our Florida cabinet showrooms to see our beautiful lines of kitchen cabinets. You may choose from many finishes, door styles, wood types and even hardware choices to suit your tastes. There are also many storage solutions offered through each cabinet line to help you design an ideally functional kitchen space.
Contact us and we will set up a time to talk about your dream kitchen at our showroom where you can see firsthand our beautiful product lines. Our specialized computer design services enable you to see your kitchen or other cabinetry project before you make your purchase.
We want to hear about your style, your needs and your vision for your new kitchen.
Work with professionals to make your ideal kitchen a reality.
We will help measure your space for accuracy and determine the best layout for your new kitchen. Using precise measurements and the most efficient solutions, we will advise you based on your needs, your style and your budget.
We offer close one on one personalized customer service throughout your entire remodeling project. Our select teams of professional installers have a proven track record for superior workmanship.